- Meet the requirements of all relevant environmental legislation and work closely with local authorities and governing bodies to maintain these standards.
- Use where possible products that can be recycled, used and disposed of in an environmentally friendly way.
- Work with our suppliers and customers, to encourage a similar stance on environmental protection.
- Minimize the waste and harmful emissions produced in our operations and commercial activities, and promote the reuse and recycling of materials.
- Site our buildings, structures and operational plant, so that we minimize the visual, noise, and other impacts on the local environment.
- Provide the necessary training and information to our staff, to ensure that they are able to safely fulfil the commitments given in the company policy.
- Monitor / audit our contractors regularly to ensure no practices harmful to the environment are being carried out on our behalf.
- Review our environmental policy on a regular basis.
In line with the above policy, we even wash and reuse the rags soiled in the refurbishing process.