- The dirty protectors are received into the holding area, segregated according by size and thread type, and stored prior to cleaning.
- The dirty protectors are cleaned using our semi-automatic Hot Water Wash system to remove the grease and debris.
- The cleaned protectors are then visually inspected for damage, out of roundness, etc. Severely damaged protectors are rejected and placed in disposal containers, ready for recycling.
- Minor repairs to the protectors are carried out where necessary.
- Each protector must be function tested on a suitable pin or box test connection. The protectors MUST fit correctly, otherwise they are rejected for recycling.
- The protectors are then wiped with BAS 40 to remove any remaining traces of grease and stains.
- Protectors which pass the above procedure, are then securely packed, marked with size, connection and type, and moved to transit or storage areas.
Contact us for more info.