We are fully committed to minimising the waste output, both to protect the environment and of course save costs.
We generate 2 types of waste from our cleaning and inspection process.
- Grey water - recycled during hot water degreasing.
- Grease and thread compound - removed from the protectors during cleaning.
The following is our disposal procedure for these waste products:
- At 3 - 6 month intervals the cleaning water is disposed of by employing the services of a fully licensed hazardous waste disposal company.
- The grease and debris is collected, and disposed of by employing the services of a fully licensed hazardous waste disposal company.
- Both the water and the grease are tested to confirm the constituents prior to disposal. This conforms to legal requirements and the standard operating procedures of the licensed disposal companies.
Norkram retains records and transfer documentation in line with relevant regulations.