What do you do with used thread protectors? Do you put them to landfill? That is a costly exercise. And environmentally damaging. Most operators in the North Sea use Norkram as an alternative to landfill.
Not only is it a more cost effective way to dispose of thread protectors, but it also guarantees that none of them go to landfill. You can rest assured that they will either be reused or recycled.
- Protectors are received in containers from an off-shore location
- Containers are emptied by our operators
- Contents are sorted by:
- Connection Type
- Pin / Box
- Good / Damaged
- A report is then sent to the customer detailing their returns
- Customers are only charged for protectors why we can’t reuse.
Key Features & Benefits:
- More cost effective than landfill
- Goes towards your ISO 14001 accreditation
- For purchasing, refurbished protectors are better value compared with new products
Please enquire to email@example.com or call us on +44 (0)1779 838800